Hello, I'm Gary
I am a contract web and Bitcoin application developer, open source contributor and long distance runner.
- How to accept bitcoins on your blog with no code
- MultiBit Merchant: Genesis
- How Bitcoin can contribute to a resilient community
- How to deploy a Dropwizard project to Heroku
- A .gitignore file for Intellij and Eclipse with Maven
- How to recover your bitcoins from a failed hard drive
- Stored Procedures vs Hibernate
Donate with Bitcoin
I develop open source Bitcoin software in my spare time, and you might like to try the MultiBit client for a secure near-instant Bitcoin experience.
If you want to send me something securely, or want to verify that something came from me and nobody else, then you should use this public key with fingerprint of 59A81D7B.
I regularly contribute to Stack Exchange in order to share what I have learned along the way.